CLUB OPUS card: Terms and conditions
- The CLUB OPUS card is a personal points card/App to show our appreciation for your custom, rewarding you each time you visit us
- All CLUB OPUS cards belong to Opus Restaurant Ltd and Bar Opus Ltd (“Opus”)
- A holder of a CLUB OPUS card/App is herein after referred to as a ”CLUB OPUS Member”. Only one CLUB OPUS membership is available per customer and it is only available to persons aged 18 and over
- Once issued, the CLUB OPUS card/App is personal to the CLUB OPUS Member (whose personal and address details have been registered under the scheme) and is not transferable
- The CLUB OPUS card/App is only valid upon confirmation that your card has been activated
- Improper use of the card/App may constitute fraud
- The CLUB OPUS loyalty scheme is operated by both Opus Restaurant Ltd and Bar Opus Ltd. under which CLUB OPUS Members accumulate points when they use their CLUB OPUS card on visiting Opus Restaurant, Cornwall Street or Bar Opus at One Snowhill
- CLUB OPUS cards/App must be presented at the time of requesting your bill. You must have your CLUB OPUS card/App with you in order to redeem your points. We are not able to retrospectively add points to your card from visits prior to the date of registration
- The CLUB OPUS Member will receive two points for every £1 spent at Opus, Cornwall Street, or Bar Opus at One Snowhill. For example, £200 will earn you 400 points which equates to the value of £20
- The Club Opus card cannot be used for functions in the private rooms, group bookings over 15 people or for exclusive functions
- View your points via your online account or ask when you visit us, and redeem as and when you want
- Members will be responsible for any loss or theft of a CLUB OPUS card/App and should notify Opus Restaurant Ltd by telephone 0121 200 2323 or by email email@example.com as soon as they become aware of a lost or stolen card
- Members must also notify Opus Restaurant Ltd. of any change of address or other personal details
- Opus has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the CLUB OPUS scheme at any time or at its sole discretion refuse CLUB OPUS Membership
- Opus make no warranties or guarantees in relation to the benefits available under the CLUB OPUS scheme and all other implied terms and conditions are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded
- Opus shall not be liable for loss of profit or any special, indirect, consequential or other economic loss, costs, charges or expenses arising under or in connection with the CLUB OPUS scheme
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies, Opus may terminate any membership of the CLUB OPUS scheme in the event of any breach any of these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions and any dispute arising in connection with them shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
At Opus Restaurant Ltd and Bar Opus Ltd, we take your privacy seriously and comply with the Data Protection Bill May 2018.
Club Opus is a membership scheme designed to reward customer loyalty. We need to retain certain data in order to match up loyalty points with the right person in the right quantity. When you use your Club Opus loyalty card/App, details of your purchases will be recorded.
Club Opus members also qualify for seasonal and other offers. We would like to contact you to provide information of promotions, news and special offers which may be of interest to you
You may opt-out of any direct marketing at any time, even if you have previously indicated your consent at some other time, by unsubscribing from any of our communication or by contacting us at 54 Cornwall Street Birmingham B3 2 DE.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Bill May 2018, the data controller in relation to the information you supply is Opus Restaurant Ltd company no.05244581. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information and correct any inaccuracies.